|POSITION TITLE||PHP/ WordPress Developer|
|EXPERIENCE||Minimum 6 Months.|
|QUALIFICATIONS||Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology, B.C.A, Diploma, M.E./M.Tech, M.S., M.C.A|
- Develop new websites in the PHP and WordPress platform (preferred) using both off-the-shelf and original templates in accordance with design specifications.
- Develop custom WordPress plug-in to handle unique site needs.
- Work with the Product Owner to further define user requirements/ stories.
- Design and architect highly responsive websites from concept to delivery.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the development cycle.
- Work with their team to rapidly address user needs across a multitude of web properties.
- Knowledge of current web development languages (HTML5, PHP/ MySQL).
- Extensive understanding of managing WordPress themes and the WordPress backend environment.
- Master in CSS, Familiarity with responsive design principles a major plus.
- Experience in cross-browser compliance issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.